This is the official accessibility statement for the Outside the Box Development Support website.
Quick access to the main navigation links are provided via the keyboard using keys based on the UK Government Access Keys system.
Hold the 'Alt' key (Windows PC) or 'Ctrl' key (Apple Mac). Select the key from the list below. Press 'Enter' if using a Windows PC (an Apple Mac takes you straight there)
- S - Skip navigation
- 1 - home
- 2 - site map
- 4 - search
- 0 - Accessibility and access key details
- All pages are Bobby AA approved, complying with all priority 2 guidelines of the W3 Web Content Accessibility Guidelines.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup.
- Links have title attributes which describe the link in greater detail.
- Wherever possible, links are written to make sense out of context. Many browsers (such as JAWS, Home Page Reader, Lynx, and Opera) can extract the list of links on a page and allow the user to browse the list, separately from the page.
- There are no links that open new windows without warning.
- All content images used include descriptive ALT attributes, and TITLE attributes where applicable.
- This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout.
- All font sizes are relative and can be fully changed in your browser.
- Internet Explorer and Firefox have a text resizing feature ("View" menu, "Text Size"), as does Safari ("View" menu, "Make Text Bigger/Smaller"), as most browsers do - consult browser help for others.
- If your browser or browsing device does not support stylesheets at all, the content of each page is still readable.
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the documents on this site.